Sunday, May 10, 2009

i love may 3rd - may 9th.


KAILEE... reminds me so much of myself sometimes. she wins coolest kid of my life award. look for kailee cameos this summer. we decided that she's going to be an honorary condo tenant and, actually, she'll probably end up being here more than angie and i anyway.


JENNIFER... is the lovely daughter of my mom's college roommate. we've known eachother forever (since birth, in the womb, it's been a long time). i used to dig up the neighbor's yard with this girl. we used to clean the kitchen floor by flooding it. we made up dances to shania twain on the back wall. what the heck, she's an adult now. and i love her tons and tons.


TV. i feel ashamed to say this but i love television. there have been times in my life where i've watched close to no tv for months on end, but very recently the tv and i have become close friends. even when i started to watch tv a little more i didn't really have many shows that i watched all the time. now i watch: south park, the simpsons, king of the hill, futurama, law and order, lost, the unusuals, my life as a teenage robot, anything on discovery health, the soup, snl, the office, my name is earl, 30 rock, and any programming on giant squids or catfish. i think i just became a statistic.

LILY BOOM BOOM... is angie and sierra's niece. and she's by far the smartest, cutest, funniest little thing. HER top 5 things about our house i think would be abbey, angie, sierra, my kiddie tent that she slept in, and pocahontas. and somewhere else in there are blue and red airheads. what can i say? she's a woman of taste.


MOMs... are a no brainer. their greatness is undeniable and indescribable and perma-apparent. i know so many super moms that have super kids. of course, i have to plug my own super mom (pow) who i love so much. we have our differences, but she's crept into my personality quite a bit and i just laugh thinking how many things she managed to sneak on in. she gave me the crazy goofy style and sense of humor. she gave me the willingness to be flexible and try anything. and she gave me the ability to care about all people all the time even when it's just your job and not always fun. i'm a little biased here, but my mom is the best. p.s. i should give jennifer's mom, holly, crazy credit here too considering she's the one who used to clean up the kitchen patiently while we went to flood the bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment :)

Great blog! Yay moms! What would we ever do without them?

Annnnd you are very sweet. I apperciate it more than you know that you spent an entire day in the hospital with me. Love you. I also love that 2+ people thought/said we looked like sisters

-Jen

Anonymous said...

i'm commenting on your calendar pic. um i can't remember the details, but there was a crazy name for mardigras. ho-lla.